SELF REPAIR PIT
FREE MAINTENANCE AT ANY TIME
A bicycle in good condition is essential during your Shimanami cycling tour.
If you are worried about the condition of your bicycle, here at WAKKA you can
use our self-repair pit free of charge.
All the needed tools are available for cyclists to perform maintenance on their
bikes, any time. Some consumables are also available for sale.
Please use the [on-site repair service] for maintenance and repair in places
away from the facility.
TOOLS (FREE USAGE)
- Floor pump
- Tire levers
- Allen keys set
- Pedal wrench
- Chain cutter
- A set of screw drivers
- Brake piston press
- Maintenance stand
- Tool tray
- Monkey wrench
- Chain lube
- Paper towels
- Parts cleaner
SPARE PARTS (FOR SALE)
|Item||Price (tax included)|
|Tire boot||500 JPY|
|Chain joints||1,000 JPY|
Please inform the reception before using the tools.
- Anyone can use the tools (use only) for free. Please tell the front desk if you intend to use them.
- Please be sure to return all the tools at the front desk after use.
- In case of damage or loss, we may charge the price of the item.
- If you need spare parts, please purchase them at the reception.
- If you need our mechanic to perform the repair for you, it is possible (only simple repairs). Additional fee 1000JPY.