The workshop is on an island facing the Seto Inland Sea, and its beautiful landscape. Immerse yourself in it in this world
protected by the shadow of the island. The shape of the bridge. And a continuous waving pattern.
Be inspired by the surroundings. Ready? Well, what should we create?
Let your creativity burst in a place where time has its own pace
Let creativity flow in a place where time stopped
You can relax and get inspired by the amazing landscape on Yuge Island, on the Yumeshima Kaido. Enter workshop where you can relax and take your time.
Freedom with clay
Find a shape in clay, let your hands express your mind. With the precious advice of our instructor you will enjoy making pottery as your imagination suggests.
Choose how to bake your clay
Clay baking methods can give different results. Please choose the baking method (kerosene or wood) for the finish that suits your needs.
* If you choose a wood-fired kiln, an additional fee will be charged.
|Price||Basic fee: 3,000 yen|
* Clay can be added and the firing method can be changed as an option. See the optional section for details.
Shipping: 500 yen / object
* If you wish to ship to your home, please pay in advance, locally
|Number of participants||1-14 people|
|Included||* Delivery of the finished craft may take up to 4 months.|
Optional: Wood-fired kiln
|What to take||Nothing special|
|Venue||Yuge, Kamijima-cho, Ochi-gun, Ehime 7942505|
* Details will be provided after booking.
Please reach the meeting place by yourself.
|Reservation||Up to 2 days in advance|
|Not available||On Thursday|
|Optional||[Full clay 1kg] Basic charge + 1,000 yen|
You can increase the amount of clay to 1kg (equivalent to 2 bowls), to broaden your creative possibilities.
[Special wood-fired kiln baking] Basic charge + 1,000 yen
Baking options: kerosene kiln or wood-fired kiln.
* Since the wood-fired kiln is used only twice a year, it may take up to 6 months to deliver your finished product.
|Age||Elementary school students and above|
* Children under the age of 18 accompanied by a guardian
|Payment method||Payment at WAKKA reception|
(cash, credit card, electronic payment)
Shipping fee: payment on site.
|Precautions||As you may get dirty, please consider appropriate clothes.|